Happily Ever After Children's Boutique Buy Outright Process
Do you have gently used children’s apparel that could use a second life? We pay CA$H on the spot for the items we want to buy!
Happily Ever After Children's Resale Boutique looks to you for their inventory and wants the best. That is why we are very selective and will pay you right on the spot…in CA$H! Yes, CA$H, no waiting for your items to sell.
Happily Ever After will first appraise your items by taking into consideration the brand, condition, style and current customer demand. Please don't take it personally if items are not accepted. In many cases it just means that we have an overabundance of that particular item or we've found that a particular brand/item simply does not sell well in our boutique. You can choose to accept our offer or not.
What Can You Find At Happily Ever After?
We offer a wide variety of children's and parent's needs including the following:
- Children’s clothing from newborn to size 10-12
- Outerwear: coats, raincoats, jackets and snowsuits
- Wraps, carriers, and diaper bags
- Hair and clothing accessories (hair bows, neckties, socks, tights)
- Shoes and boots
- Puzzles, books, CD's and DVD’s
Sorry, stuffed animals must find a new home.
Visit us daily, weekly or as often as you like since our inventory changes frequently.
- You do not need an appointment to sell your items!
- We will not accept any product with a child’s name in permanent marker or clothing with removed manufacture tags.
- Please bring your items in ready to sell condition. They should be laid flat in bins, no garbage bags, dresses can be on hangers, though it is not required.
- Be sure your apparel is freshly washed within 3-5 days of bringing it into the store, except apparel that is new with tags.
- Apparel should be smoke free, with no stains, fading, excessive wear, tears, fraying, pilling, missing buttons or pet hair.
- For infant items, pay close attention to necklines for staining.
- Fold outfits together (do not pin them as this can leave holes in the fabric). Sets sell better than separates. Keep them together and do not send incomplete sets.
- Shoes in excellent condition are accepted. There should be no visible scuff marks or soiled areas. If they require laces, those should come with the shoes. If you have boxes, bring them with you. Shoes always sell better in their original packaging.
- All buttons, snaps and zippers must be in working order. We accept tights, socks and undergarments that are in original packaging.
- We accept gently used pictures, frames, lamps and room décor.
- We accept name brand diaper bags such as : Coach, Juicy Couture, Kate Spade, Pickle Petunia, Skip Hop, Eddie Bauer, JuJu Bee, Vera Bradley, One Step Ahead, and more…
- We do not accept diaper bags received from hospitals, formula manufacturers or lactation consultants.
- We also do not accept loose hangers or hanger donations.
*Happily Ever After is not responsible for any diaper bag that may be altered by the seller or has falsified its authenticity.
Customer Loyalty Program
Here at Happily Ever After, we rely heavily on customer loyalty in order to stay in business and we believe that loyalty should be rewarded. To show our appreciation, we have created a Customer Loyalty card that gives our customers a reward for being so loyal.
The program is super simple; for every $25 you spend or sell in the boutique, your card will be stamped. When a total of 12 stamps are marked, you get $20 off your next purchase!
*Please note that the $20 bonus cannot be used on your current order, but only towards a subsequent purchase. We reserve the right to amend, extend or withdraw this offer without notice or obligation.